We found out recently that our UK fuel team has been successful in gaining gold accreditation from Investors in People (IiP), which is fantastic news! This was our first attempt at securing the award and gaining gold straight away is rare and a very positive assessment result.
The certification was received for our fuel teams in Crewe, Glasgow, Ipswich and York.
The assessment found that our fuel business unit has an engaged workforce which is positive about its work.
Highlights of the feedback received from Investors in People included:
• Our employees say that our fuel team is a great place to work.
• We have a clear plan for the future that is well communicated and understood by staff
• People know what is expected of them through robust and regular performance conversations with managers who motivate people to achieve their best
• We have an empowering culture where people are trusted to make decisions in their role and say they work well with their colleagues
• Most staff believe that the organisation treats people well and will take a human approach should they face unfavourable circumstances.
Jonathan Haseler, Radius Managing Director UK and Ireland, said: “I am delighted that we have received this amazing accolade due to all the hard work that’s been put in by the teams across the four UK office locations. We couldn’t have asked for a better result. Thank you to everyone who helped us reach this significant award.”