Radius Payment Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries (the ‘Group’) recognises the importance of protecting the environment and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in fulfilment of its compliance obligations.
Our mission is to help businesses navigate to a sustainable future. Therefore, it is vital that the Group and everyone associated with it commits to environmental targets and the implementation of appropriate measures to protect the environment, including through the following:
- Development and promotion of new or improved solutions designed to support our customers with their transition to net zero
- Following a continual improvement process to assess the environmental impact of the Group’s activities
- Training of employees/subcontractors in environmental issues and commitments
- Minimising energy wastage and the production of waste generally
- Promoting the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Preventing pollution in all its forms, including noise emissions
- Encouraging a responsible approach to travel. For example, when employees do need to drive for work purposes we facilitate the use of low-emission vehicles
- Benchmarking the Group’s energy consumption and carbon footprint in relation to ESG commitments
- Developing science-based targets to manage a roadmap towards carbon net zero
- Minimising the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Group
- Developing and maintaining good relations with relevant regulatory bodies and environmental legislation requirements
Executive management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the protection of the environment by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System (system/framework that enables the Group to effectively manage its environmental impact) and ensuring it achieves its intended outcomes
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Group
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into the Group’s business processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conforming to the Environmental Management System requirements
- Directing and supporting staff, partners and suppliers to contribute to the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Promoting continual improvement.
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, external providers and other interested parties and is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.