- Session cookies - These cookies are only stored on your computer during your web session. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page. They do not collect any information from your computer.
- Persistent cookies - These cookies are stored as a file on your computer and remain there when you close your web browser. They can be read by the website that created them when you visit the website again.
- First-party cookies - These cookies are created by our company. They are stored and sent between our servers and your computer’s hard drive. These cookies may be either Session or Persistent cookies.
- Third-party cookies - These cookies are created by one of our third-party partners. They are stored and sent between the third-party’s server and your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are usually Persistent cookies.
- Necessary – These cookies are essential to provide you with services you have requested. They help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – These cookies are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalised experience. For example, your preferred language settings.
- Statistics – These cookies measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our content and to improve our sites, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users.
- Marketing – These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our site, including the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Some are also used for displaying advertisements relevant to yourself and for managing the performance of the advertisements. Advertising cookies are generally third-party cookies and may be present even if there is no advertising in use on the website.
When you first visit our website, or when we ask you to refresh your consent, you will be presented with a Cookie banner and options to manage your consent for the cookies used within the website. Within this popup there will also be a breakdown of each of the Cookies used within the website, split according to their function and detailing the name of the cookie, provider, purpose, expiry and protocol used. This is all managed through the Cookiebot service.
You can also manage and disable certain cookies via browser settings:https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
COOKIES ON LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If we include links to other third party websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit to their website. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our compliance with this policy, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us as indicated in our Privacy Notice. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and will make every reasonable effort to honour your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible, within the timescales provided by relevant legislation.
Notice of changes
This policy is regularly reviewed and may be changed at any time.